Q: How long is the warranty?
A: We offer an Industry-Leading 6-Year Limited Warranty with the RT-1070.
Q: How much does the grill weigh?
A: The RT-1070 weighs 155 lb in the box and the optional cabinet weighs 44 lb.
Q: How many pounds of pellets will the hopper hold?
A: The hopper on the RT-1070 holds 30 lb of pellets, which is plenty to make it through an overnight cook.
Q: What do you recommend using to clean the grill?
A: We recommend Cameo Stainless Steel Cleaner for the outside surface of the grill.
Q: What grade steel is used on the RT-1070?
A: The entire grill and cabinet are 430 Stainless Steel. The grates, drip pan, & firepot are all 304 Stainless Steel.
Q: Can the grill only be used as a built-in?
A: No…the addition of the optional Cabinet turns the RT-1070 into a standalone grill.
Articles in this section
- RT-1070 Manual
- RT-1070 Wood Pellet Grill Dimensions and Weight
- RT-1070 With Cabinet Assembly
- RT-1070 Built-In Assembly
- RT-1070 FAQs
- RT-1070 Built-In: Instructional Guide
- RT-1070 Wood Pellet Grill Warranty
- RT-1070 Igniter Replacement Video
- RT-1070 Controller Replacement Video
- RT-1070 Power Cord Replacement Video