Ground Shipment: Anytime an order is shipped that weighs less than 200 pounds, it will ship ground. It is not mandatory that someone is present upon delivery. A tracking number will be provided so a customer can track their package.
Freight Shipment aka LTL: While our parcel items are shipped USPS & FedEx, in an effort to provide quality service across the country, we utilize multiple regional and national freight carriers to deliver our grills and larger items.
Unfortunately, not every freight carrier operates in the same manner. While some may call you in regards to your delivery, others will offer to alert you to your delivery via text.
Articles in this section
- Account Management | What happened to my account | Why do I need to set up an account
- What is recteq's return policy?
- Does recteq have financing available?
- What is the best way to get more information?
- Can recteq ship to Canada?
- Ground shipments vs freight shipments
- How long does it take to ship a recteq?
- Is the warranty transferable?