Ground Shipment: Anytime an order is shipped that weighs less than 200 pounds, it will ship ground. It is not mandatory that someone is present upon delivery. A tracking number will be provided so a customer can track their package.
Freight Shipment aka LTL: Anytime an order is shipped that weighs more than 200 pounds, it will be shipped via freight carrier. You, the customer, will then be contacted by the freight company to arrange delivery. Someone must be present to accept delivery.
Articles in this section
- Account Management | What happened to my account | Why do I need to set up an account
- What is recteq's return policy?
- Does recteq have financing available?
- What is the best way to get more information?
- Can recteq ship to Canada?
- Ground shipments vs freight shipments
- How long does it take to ship a recteq?
- Is the warranty transferable?