Receiving an ER-2 means failure to light. You will see this error code if your recteq does not reach 180° within 30 minutes.
- Auger Jam/Pellet Bridge - The fuel is unable to reach the fire.
- Airflow - Blower fan is not supplying airflow to the fire.
- Igniter Failure - The heating element has failed to start a fire.
- If you determine that the auger is not turning or pushing pellets into your firepot, it could be a jammed auger or bridged pellets. Ensure the auger is receiving pellets, and nothing is obstructing the auger.
- The blower fan uses a brushless motor. Extended inactivity may cause the fan to stick. If this occurs, manually turn the blower fan blades with a butter knife or screwdriver.
- If you can hear your blower fan moving and see your auger pushing pellets, but there is no ignition, the igniter may have failed.
Contact 706-922-0890 for assistance.