- Fill a large cup with ice and water, about 3 parts ice to 1 part water. Put your probe(s) into the cup, make sure they are not touching, and leave them in the cup for a few minutes.
- Plug the probe(s) into the probe ports on the controller.
- Turn on your grill using the controller or app, the probe temperature(s) will show on the display.
- Once the temperature(s) have found their lowest reading, adjust them both to 32° by entering the settings function as described below.
- To enter the settings function, press and hold the settings button on your controller for 3-5 seconds until 1 AUG ## appears on the screen and then release it
- Press the settings button until you see PRB A on the screen, this is Probe A. Adjust the temp using the knob until it reads 32°
- Press the settings button again and PRB B will appear, this is Probe B. Use the knob and adjust to 32°
- Press and hold the settings button until the controller returns to the main temperature screen. Both probes should both read 32°
Use the same probe in the same port each time for the most accurate results.
If the probes are outside a calibratable range (+/- 15 degrees) please contact customer support.